Introduction to pearl pendants
Pendants are a beautiful way to demonstrate your taste by displaying one perfect pearl in a perfect setting. Choosing a jeweler with reliably outstanding pearls is the first step in finding the pendant that will make you happy.
Types of pearl pendant
The pearl pendant traditionally has been designed to highlight the beauty of the pearl itself, which made for very simple and elegant designs. Today's jewelers have a great deal more freedom to create pendants where the pearl is simply one element of their beautiful work.
Contemporary designs begin with more creative pendant bails. Some are simply encrusted with diamond pave, while others are shaped in elegant curves or even offer eternity symbolism.
From there, designers have enhanced the stunning beauty of pearls with magnificent complementary curves, have embraced large pearls in eternity nests, and even worked with countervailing straight-line geometry.
The outcome has been a time when women have more choice than ever in these pendants and more opportunities than ever to select the pendant that expresses their personal design and fashion sense.
Different types of pearls used in pendants
Every kind of quality pearl we offer is used in our top quality pendants. We customize each pendant to our clients' specifications, so we are able to offer exactly the pendant you want.
- Tahitian pearls offer rich, deep colors and the occasional teardrop or baroque shape, which create unusual pendant designs. Tahitian pearls are rare and cherished in any woman's jewelry wardrobe.
- Golden South Sea pearls from the Philippines, with their warm tones and brilliant luster, blend perfectly with yellow gold settings and can also be set in white gold for women who prefer it.
- Lustrous white South Sea pearls, harvested off Australia, create classic pendants of stunning quality. Their brilliant luster and clear color is prized.
- Akoya pearls, from Japan, offer classic white, ivory, or rose overtones in large pearls with beautiful luster.
- Freshwater pearls, available in white and pink tones, beautifully complement every woman who wears them.
Benefit of buying pearl pendants from Laguna Pearl
When you buy a luxury necklace, you deserve exactly what you want. Laguna Pearl's staff will support you as you make decisions about your pearl, complementary metal for the setting and the best chain length for your expected uses of the necklace.
Laguna Pearl makes all of its pendants on site. Our GIA certified staff is qualified to make sure that every detail of your pendant meets your exact specifications: from the quality rating of the pearl to the details of the setting itself.
Of all the kinds of pearl jewelry, the pendant puts the pearl most "out front" and its owner's taste most on display. In some ways, it is the most demanding of the jeweler, who must identify pearls worthy of such display. Laguna Pearl, which only sells AA+ and AAA pearls, is an outstanding resource for the outstanding pearls that pendants require.